Blind Help Project's Official Mailing List firstname.lastname@example.org
<p class="rtejustify"> Blind Help Project (BHP) is an independent volunteer-based resource that aims to empower the blind and visually impaired across the world in understanding, learning and acquiring a variety of accessible software applications by making them readily available through our website, producing technical articles and audio tutorials and making BHP an open community-driven platform, through our vast social media presence and activity. It is our belief that blindness can be reduced to a mere physical condition, because the advancement in modern assistive technology allows us to overcome barriers.</p>
<p class="rtejustify"> There is insufficient material and documentation available to understand and efficiently utilize various technology, so we aim to provide assistance with these complications. Furthermore, BHP recognizes the power of today’s technology, and therefore enables access to areas in other facets of life, including education, employment, and entertainment. Grab the latest accessible programs, applications, and utilities that are accompanied by comprehensive tips that we share through our blog and audio podcasts.</p>
- 1,010 Members
- 1,654 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.