Blind Help Project's Official Mailing List firstname.lastname@example.org
Blind Help Project (BHP) is an independent volunteer-based resource that aims to empower the blind and visually impaired across the world in understanding, learning and acquiring a variety of accessible software applications by making them readily available through our website, producing technical articles and audio tutorials and making BHP an open community-driven platform, through our vast social media presence and activity. It is our belief that blindness can be reduced to a mere physical condition, because the advancement in modern assisstive technology allows us to overcome barriers.
- 1,093 Members
- 2,153 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.