This group is for discussion on 3RsPlus BRI-Basic Reading Instruction(READ) and other reading methods using explicit instruction.
READ originated from R&D financed by the US Federal Government between 1966-1976. Dick Schutz, a researcher at SWRL, the Laboratory that conducted the R&D,
is a member of this list. We will be discussing techniques, case histories and collecting data to help us evaluate instructional effects. Feel free to join
if you are using 3RsPlus READ or other explicit instructional methods. We are teachers, parents, and private reading tutors.
- 318 Members
- 6,303 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.