Topics

WeBS this weekend

Richard Bashford

Hi all,

Quick reminder that this Sunday is the official Wetland Bird Survey count date so please do your best to cover your sites.

Good news for coverage is we have a new volunteer from Houghton Conquest covering some of the key uncovered clay pit sites.  We’re doing very well in Bedfordshire, so thanks for your continued support.

Richard

This email and any attachments may contain material that is confidential, subject to copyright and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named recipient you must not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system. The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 207076 and in Scotland no. SC037654.