Topics

Tell us your views on the Chilterns!

Matt Burgess

 Dear all,

The Chiltern Conservation Board have asked us to pass this information on. There is a survey to fill in if you so wish with a chance to win a prize. Please see below.

Kind regards,

Matt Burgess

c/o Beds Bird Club Committee

Greetings from the Chilterns Conservation Board.

We need your views!  Over the course of this year, we will be working with our partners to develop plans to care for the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty over the next five years and beyond.  By completing this survey you can tell us what you value about the Chilterns, what you are concerned about and what you think should be the priorities for the future so we can take these into account as we develop our plans.

The link to the survey is here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/FutureOfTheChilterns

Once you have completed the survey, please do share it with other organisations and members of the public so we can gather as many views as possible.  You could help us by putting up a poster (attached),  by including the link to the survey in your newsletters or sharing on social media.

Suggested text for sharing on social media:  Tell us why the #Chilterns are important to you – what do you value about the area, what concerns you and what should be the priorities for the future? Complete this survey for the chance to win £50 vouchers! www.surveymonkey.com/r/FutureOfTheChilterns @chilternsaonb

All who complete the survey will have the chance to win £50 in vouchers from the Chiltern Brewery to spend on local produce.

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleague Claire Readey (creadey@...)

Best wishes and many thanks in advance,

Emma van Dijk

Communications Officer

Chilterns Conservation Board

Email: evandijk@...

01844 355521

Working hours: Monday-Thursday 0930-1430

Visit us on Twitter, Facebook, Website

Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty are some of the most beautiful and cherished landscapes in Britain. They need to be cared for, now and in the future.

 ****Disclaimer****

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and are not necessarily those of the Chilterns Conservation Board. The E Mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the recipient, the use of the information by disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e mail in error please notify the Board's office manager at:office@..., Tel: 01844 355500

The Chilterns Conservation Board has scanned this email and attachments for viruses and does not accept any responsibility for viruses once this email has been transmitted. The recipient is responsible for scanning emails and any attachments for viruses themselves.

Please let me know if you do not wish to receive further emails.