From: bedsbirds@groups.io <bedsbirds@groups.io> on behalf of Ian Woiwod <woiwod@...>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 4:59:32 PM
To: bedsbirds@groups.io
Subject: [bedsbirds] Redstart

Nice to see a Redstart  in my Cockayne Hatley garden pond, caught on a trail camera yesterday.

Martin Green

Excellent garden bird, and photo :-) M

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Sep 2017, at 17:20, stephen thompson <slt72@...> wrote:

Any chance it's still around.

Nice to see a Redstart  in my Cockayne Hatley garden pond, caught on a trail camera yesterday.

Ian Woiwod

No idea Steve. I haven't seen it at all, but just caught a short sequence in my trail camera about 5pm yesterday.

Ian

Nice to see a Redstart  in my Cockayne Hatley garden pond, caught on a trail camera yesterday.