From: Richard bashford <ribashford@...>
Date: 11 June 2017 at 10:51:33 BST
To: bedsbirds@groups.io
Subject: Radwell and Thurleigh

A fine morning with Darren O-M. 06.00-08.00 WeBS at Radwell was fairly standard for the time of year.

With Thurleigh airfield access arranged, we found just one Curlew but a pair of Ringed Plovers changing over on a nest was good to confirm. However, the highlight was a singing Quail.  Unfortunately the bird is in the centre of the racing circuit so not much use to the year listers I'm afraid but good news they are about.

Coming back we gave Colmworth churchyard another go and was pleased to see one Spotted Flycatcher in the rectory garden.

Richard and Darren.

Sent from my iPad