Topics

More SFs

Richard Bashford

Another 20 miles on the bike resulted in two Spotted Flycatcher territories. After a nil return from a recent garden site in Chawston and then the same from Roxton churchyard I was please to see a very vocal flycatcher in Great Barford churchyard. Very active but couldn't confirm two birds. Along to do my WeBS count at Great Barford Lake, and my second sighting this year of a calling bird.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

Matthew Bruce

1 back at the lodge today but spent 2 hours checking around deepdale with no result.

Great that this thread is going, got me out looking anyway!

Matt

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Jun 2017, at 10:33, Richard Bashford <rbashford@...> wrote:

Another 20 miles on the bike resulted in two Spotted Flycatcher territories. After a nil return from a recent garden site in Chawston and then the same from Roxton churchyard I was please to see a very vocal flycatcher in Great Barford churchyard. Very active but couldn't confirm two birds. Along to do my WeBS count at Great Barford Lake, and my second sighting this year of a calling bird.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

Peter Smith

I checked Battlesden Churchyard this morning after my WeBS count, no sign of
any Spotted Flycatchers unfortunately.
I also checked an old breeding site in the village of Millbrook but again no
luck.

Regards

Peter Smith

PLEASE NOTE: from now on please use my new email address
(petersmith3uk@...) for all correspondence, thank you.