Topics

Late News Arctic Tern Stewartby Lake. yesterday

Martin Green

Hi All,

I had what I thought was an Artic Tern about 5.30pm yesterday at Stewartby Lake in the rain. I've attached 3 photos of it which Steve Blain has confirmed as an Artic. I had a look at Stewartby Lake this morning but only saw a Common Tern. I've also
Attached a record shot of the Dublin that was on the Pillinge yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone

Martin Palmer

Nice classic Arctic Tern, Mart, unmistakeable, good find. M