Topics

Karen Anderson - RIP

David Anderson

As many of you will not have heard by other routes, may I inform you that my wife Karen Anderson, has lost her battle with cancer and died this past week. You may remember her from serving the "Teas" at Bird Club and Natural History meetings usually with her friend Maureen Green, but she was also joint Dragonfly Recorder with me for many years and has the honour of being a Life Honorary Member of the BNHS & BBC for the considerable support, understanding and help she gave to me and the two Groups during the many years of our Membership and my years in Officer Positions.

    Her request was "no tears, enjoy life"

     Best wishes,  David Anderson.

Alan Reynolds

I am so sorry David to hear of the passing of Karen. Although I only met her a couple of times, what a lovely lady.

My thoughts are with you.

Alan Reynolds

On Monday, June 12, 2017 5:28 PM, David Anderson <dandkk@...> wrote:

As many of you will not have heard by other routes, may I inform you that my wife Karen Anderson, has lost her battle with cancer and died this past week. You may remember her from serving the "Teas" at Bird Club and Natural History meetings usually with her friend Maureen Green, but she was also joint Dragonfly Recorder with me for many years and has the honour of being a Life Honorary Member of the BNHS & BBC for the considerable support, understanding and help she gave to me and the two Groups during the many years of our Membership and my years in Officer Positions.
    Her request was "no tears, enjoy life"
     Best wishes,  David Anderson.

LGREUK400@...

David

I would just like to send you our heartfelt condolescences at this very sad time. Karen was a really lovely, smashing, kind, caring person and will be very greatly missed. We feel very fortunate to have known her and benefit from such kindness and dedication

Very best wishes

Lee & Carmel Evans

Peter Smith

My sincerest condolences David.