Topics

Iolo Williams Talk- Parking attendants needed! Tuesday 26th September

Matt Burgess

Dear all,

HELP NEEDED!

As we are getting near the time of the talk, the committee are looking for 2/3 people to help with parking at Maulden Village Hall. Usually this would be fine. But with c130 tickets sold, it is going to be very busy, hence some organisation will be required-

We will provide a hi vis vest for anyone kind enough to volunteer!

Please contact me or another committee member off group is you can help. I would guess that most people would turn up between 7.00-7.30pm. But I would say it would require less than an hour of your time.

Kind regards,

Matt Burgess

Graham Bellamy

Matt.

I can help with this.

Graham

Ps I need to buy a ticket yet though..are there any left do you know?

As we are getting near the time of the talk, the committee are looking for 2/3 people to help with parking at Maulden Village Hall. Usually this would be fine. But with c130 tickets sold, it is going to be very busy, hence some organisation will be required-

We will provide a hi vis vest for anyone kind enough to volunteer!

Please contact me or another committee member off group is you can help. I would guess that most people would turn up between 7.00-7.30pm. But I would say it would require less than an hour of your time.

Kind regards,

Matt Burgess

Richard Bashford

Yes Graham, I can put a ticket by with your name on if you bring the money on the night.

Thanks for your help.

I have a small number of tickets left if others are interested.  Please email me direct.

Richard

Ps I need to buy a ticket yet though..are there any left do you know?

As we are getting near the time of the talk, the committee are looking for 2/3 people to help with parking at Maulden Village Hall. Usually this would be fine. But with c130 tickets sold, it is going to be very busy, hence some organisation will be required-

We will provide a hi vis vest for anyone kind enough to volunteer!

Please contact me or another committee member off group is you can help. I would guess that most people would turn up between 7.00-7.30pm. But I would say it would require less than an hour of your time.

Kind regards,

Matt Burgess

This email and any attachments may contain material that is confidential, subject to copyright and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named recipient you must not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system. The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 207076 and in Scotland no. SC037654.

Martin Green

I guess people car-pooling where possible would also help...

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Sep 2017, at 16:52, Richard Bashford <Richard.Bashford@...> wrote:

[...]

Many thanks Graham- That’s one!

Ps I need to buy a ticket yet though..are there any left do you know?

As we are getting near the time of the talk, the committee are looking for 2/3 people to help with parking at Maulden Village Hall. Usually this would be fine. But with c130 tickets sold, it is going to be very busy, hence some organisation will be required-

We will provide a hi vis vest for anyone kind enough to volunteer!

Please contact me or another committee member off group is you can help. I would guess that most people would turn up between 7.00-7.30pm. But I would say it would require less than an hour of your time.

Kind regards,

Matt Burgess

Matt Burgess

Dear all,

We still need at least one, ideally two volunteers to work with Graham Bellamy in the car park at Maulden priory to Iolo Williams’ talk.

Would anyone be willing to do this? Hi vis vest will be supplied.

Many thanks in advance,

Matt Burgess