Topics

Fuertaventura, Spain in May?

Catalan Bird Tours

Hi all

Fuertaventura, Canary Islands

Just a quick notice that, if anyone has Fuertaventura, Canary Islands on their list of places to go birding, I have a friend leading a trip between Saturday, 19th and Tuesday, 22nd May 2018.

All the usual targets including: Houbara Bustard, Cream-coloured Courser, Plain Swift, Fuerteventura Stonechat, Barbary Falcon, Trumpeter Finch, Berthelot's Pipit, Black-bellied Sandgrouse and some great oceanic species, etc., etc.

I have availability for a few days before if anyone wants to take advantage of a joint trip and tick off a few Spanish mainland species with me too.

Spain, Spring Update

I still have a few share spaces on existing tours available between Feb and June:

http://www.catalanbirdtours.com/tours%20birding%20vacation.html

but clear dates for exclusive trips are diminishing.  I'm currently 100% sold out for February, 90% for April, 68% for May, 57% for June and 55% for March.

In the first instance get in touch with myself.

Happy birding!

Stephen

www.catalanbirdtours.com
Birding Holidays and Bird Tours in Spain

www.surfbirds.com/blog/spainbirding/
Spain Birding blog, trip reports and photos