Topics

Don Green - Sad News

David Anderson

It is with a very sad heart that I can relay the news that last night, the 12th November, Don Green passed away at home.

  I will post more news when it is available, but I suggest that you refrain from telephoning the house at this time.

  If anyone has contact details for Barry Harding and Bill Drayton or other old friends, please pass on the news.

The world is a lesser place for his passing.

David Anderson.

Peter Smith

Very sad news David, I had known Don since joining the BNHS in 1960 a great man he will be sadly missed.

Regards

Peter Smith

It is with a very sad heart that I can relay the news that last night, the 12th November, Don Green passed away at home.

  I will post more news when it is available, but I suggest that you refrain from telephoning the house at this time.

  If anyone has contact details for Barry Harding and Bill Drayton or other old friends, please pass on the news.

The world is a lesser place for his passing.

David Anderson.

Martin Palmer

Such sad news, Maureen will be devastated, our most heartfelt condolences to her and their family and friends.

Don is irreplaceable – if anyone deserved to be on a royal honours list for his unstinting work for the BNHS over so many years it is Don.

A lovely, generous man with good humour and a ready smile.

I endorse David’s ending comment wholeheartedly.

Martin

It is with a very sad heart that I can relay the news that last night, the 12th November, Don Green passed away at home.

  I will post more news when it is available, but I suggest that you refrain from telephoning the house at this time.

  If anyone has contact details for Barry Harding and Bill Drayton or other old friends, please pass on the news.

The world is a lesser place for his passing.

David Anderson.

Steph K

Oh no, so sorry to hear this.
A lovely man.