From: bedsbirds@groups.io <bedsbirds@groups.io> on behalf of Andy Grimsey <andygrimsey@...>
Sent: 10 September 2017 21:55
To: bedsbirds@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bedsbirds] Screenshot of sites web page...

Hi Martin, that'll be me though I believe it was Steve who originally put this page up. Works ok on PC when I am logged in to Google. (Did note an error message pop up first about Google maps service being discontinued but that did not prevent display of a Google Map.)

Works fine on my Android phone though

Also at 7% your phone needs charging !

Andy