Topics

Bird Club Sites web page map

Andy Grimsey

Hi All, further to the comments from Martin, Steve has had a play and all now seems to be working correctly.

If not, refresh the page and if still not showing map correctly, please let us know.

Thanks,

Andy

From: bedsbirds@groups.io <bedsbirds@groups.io> on behalf of Andy Grimsey <andygrimsey@...>
Sent: 10 September 2017 21:55
To: bedsbirds@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bedsbirds] Screenshot of sites web page...

Hi Martin, that'll be me though I believe it was Steve who originally put this page up. Works ok on PC when I am logged in to Google. (Did note an error message pop up first about Google maps service being discontinued but that did not prevent display of a Google Map.)

Works fine on my Android phone though

Also at 7% your phone needs charging !

Andy

From: bedsbirds@groups.io <bedsbirds@groups.io> on behalf of Martin Green <martin@...>
Sent: 10 September 2017 21:48
Subject: [bedsbirds] Screenshot of sites web page...

FYI

Sent from my iPhone

Martin Green

Hi Andy & Steve,

The maps are working on my phone now thank you :-)

M

PS. As you both know I basically only need one Beds site guide anyway :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Sep 2017, at 12:11, Andy Grimsey <andygrimsey@...> wrote:

Hi All, further to the comments from Martin, Steve has had a play and all now seems to be working correctly.

If not, refresh the page and if still not showing map correctly, please let us know.

Thanks,

Andy

From: bedsbirds@groups.io <bedsbirds@groups.io> on behalf of Andy Grimsey <andygrimsey@...>
Sent: 10 September 2017 21:55
Subject: Re: [bedsbirds] Screenshot of sites web page...

Hi Martin, that'll be me though I believe it was Steve who originally put this page up. Works ok on PC when I am logged in to Google. (Did note an error message pop up first about Google maps service being discontinued but that did not prevent display of a Google Map.)

Works fine on my Android phone though

Also at 7% your phone needs charging !

Andy

From: bedsbirds@groups.io <bedsbirds@groups.io> on behalf of Martin Green <martin@...>
Sent: 10 September 2017 21:48
Subject: [bedsbirds] Screenshot of sites web page...

FYI

Sent from my iPhone