Topics

111 Johnson Road, Leighton Buzzard.

Peter Smith

The male Black Redstart still performing well this morning between 09.00 – 9.45 and was still present when I left.

Good to catch up with Andy Whitney.

Nothing of interest at Grovebury SP.

Regards

Peter Smith

PLEASE NOTE: from now on please use my new email address (petersmith3uk@...) for all correspondence, thank you.

Ben Andrew

And the Black Redstart continued to show well from 2pm until 4.30pm despite the hails and snow showers!

Myself and 7 others enjoyed good views of the bird and a number of local residents also found out more about this lovely visitor to their housing estate!

It is certainly making the most of the mealworms being put out on the bird feeder in the garage area.

Ben

The male Black Redstart still performing well this morning between 09.00 – 9.45 and was still present when I left.

Good to catch up with Andy Whitney.

Nothing of interest at Grovebury SP.

Regards

Peter Smith

PLEASE NOTE: from now on please use my new email address (petersmith3uk@...) for all correspondence, thank you.

lakes4life@...

Still showing in lovely light today

barry james white

Can someone confirm exact location as I cannot find Johnson Road only Johnson Drive

Tony Stachnicki

111 Johnson Drive, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 4RS.
The bird feeders are next to the garages behind the house.

Regards

Tony Stachnicki

On 12 February 2018 at 19:31, barry james white via Groups.Io <barryjw53@...> wrote:
Can someone confirm exact location as I cannot find Johnson Road only Johnson Drive

Malcolm Hawkes

It is Johnson Drive

On 12 Feb 2018 19:31, "barry james white via Groups.Io" <barryjw53=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Can someone confirm exact location as I cannot find Johnson Road only Johnson Drive

Mamta Gupta

Saw the male Black Redstart today, still showing well this morning near the feeders.