Is it possible to interact with the GPIO pins using BBCSDL?

Colin

Richard Russell

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 01:50 am, Colin Rose wrote:
Is it possible to interact with the GPIO pins using BBCSDL?
That's precisely what 'gpiolib.bbc' (in the @lib$ folder) is for!  Instructions for its use are in the library itself.  There's a simple demonstration program here.

Richard.

Colin Rose

Thank you. As you can tell, I haven’t yet tried installing BBCSDL but after that confirmation I may have a reason to do so.

Colin

From: Richard Russell
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2017 10:11 AM
To: bb4w@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bb4w] Raspberry Pi and GPIO pins

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 02:31 am, Colin Rose wrote:
I haven’t yet tried installing BBCSDL
Because of the way BBCSDL is 'packaged', the gpiolib library comes with all the desktop editions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) even though it's only useful on the Raspberry Pi.  So if you want to look at the code (or the comments) you can download, say, the Windows edition and extract just that one file from the Zip archive.

Richard.