From: bb4w@groups.io [mailto:bb4w@groups.io] On Behalf Of 8mbgmgs@...
Sent: 28 May 2019 18:50
To: bb4w@groups.io
Subject: [bb4w] I hope Richard will return to the group

Hello,

It would be great if Richard came back to the group. Don't you agree?
I would personally like him to return (if he wants to, of course)

Regards,
8mbgmgs

mclout@...

Nothing would be better, I third the motion if he wants to.

nbadderley

I’ll fourth it.

On 29 May 2019, at 04:38, mclout@... wrote:

Nothing would be better, I third the motion if he wants to.

Robin Hodson

I thought this was a bit odd, because I was chatting with him, only two weeks ago - on Twitter. He's very active there, if that helps:

Nothing would be better, I third the motion if he wants to.

Add me in to that as well. It's very sad that Richard gets upset by minor criticisms - we need his input now as much as ever.

--
Alan Roberts - Mugswell, Surrey
+44 (0)1737832586