Topics

Displaying one editbox in Courier, the rest in Arial

Ian_Wade_G3NRW

I am writing a program that displays the contents of a file in an editbox. The file contains many columns of data, and I want to display this in Courier for easy reading.

However, Courier doesn't look very pretty, so I want to display everything else in Arial.

How do I achieve this? (I have already created two libraries based on WINLIB2; one for Courier and the other for Arial. However, when I install either of these at runtime, everything then uses the chosen library).

Thanks.

--

Ian

Richard Russell

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 04:02 am, Ian_Wade_G3NRW wrote:
However, Courier doesn't look very pretty, so I want to display everything else in Arial.

If you want to change the font for an entire editbox, as the subject line implies, that's documented at the Wiki here.

Richard.

Ian_Wade_G3NRW

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Richard.

Ian

On 25/05/2017 13:45, Richard Russell wrote:
If you want to change the font for an entire editbox, as the subject line implies, that's documented at the Wiki here <http://bb4w.wikispaces.com/Changing+the+font+of+a+control>.