Topics

Android

Jerónimo Luis Dalla Via

Hello, how are you?!

I am trying to do an applet for Android. It runs fine on Windows but when I convert it to Android there is a problem running the APK.

I load an image using this:

     SYS "SetStretchBltMode", @memhdc%, 3

     *DISPLAY Imagen.bmp

How to load an image in Android program?

Where do I have to locate the BMP file?

Thank you very much!

Best regards!

Saludos,

Jerónimo

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Jerónimo Luis Dalla Via

Thank you very much Richard!!!

Best regards!!!

Saludos,

Jerónimo

On 24/10/2019 22:43, Jerónimo Luis Dalla Via wrote:
> I am trying to do an applet for Android. It runs fine on Windows but >
when I convert it to Android there is a problem running the APK.

Please read this document listing the differences between 'BBC BASIC for
Windows' and 'BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0':

https://www.bbcbasic.co.uk/bbcsdl/differences.html