Re: Problem with SWAP on Android using BBCSDL

DaveinSpain

I was experimenting with moving blocks around. I looked at the keywords list within 'touchide.bbc' and came across SWAP so I tried it - RECTANGLE SWAP - but got no response, not even an error message. I therefore thought that I was doing something wrong, it didn't occur to me that it doesn't exist! RECTANGLE FILL worked well for what I wanted.

Most programs are incomplete, look at Microsoft's Office! EXCEL is always being updated! BBCSDL - in my humble opinion - was good and ready to go to v1.00
Dave N