Re: Is there anybody there?

8mbgmgs@...

Richard is an intense kind of person, but that's what we like about him. I greatly admire his spirit and respect him for his strong, straight-talking personality. He's the kind of guy who really puts his heart into things, and no doubt it's a big part of why BBC BASIC is so good.

I hope he will reconsider leaving the group, but at the same time I respect his choices. And considering the pain & health troubles he's dealing with, he really doesn't need any extra stress in his life, so maybe taking a break from being involved in the group would be a good chance for him to relax and rest.