Re: Is there anybody there?

gav

In my case it's due to illness in the family. I've only just been able to catch up on the discussions. I will try the updated version and report back when I can.

-------- Original message --------
From: Richard Russell <news@...>
Date: 12/02/2019 15:50 (GMT+00:00)
To: bb4w@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bb4w] Is there anybody there?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 03:29 PM, michael wrote:
I can see your post Richard.  Your not being ignored.
Hmm.  That doesn't explain why those members who were so keen to investigate, and to help me try to fix, the reported 'ellipses' fault last week ('Jon Welch', 'lettersquash', 'gav', 'Ken Orr', 'Lifes Voyager' and 'DaveinSpain') are apparently no longer interested this week.  Something's not right.