Re: Is there anybody there?

Richard Russell

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 04:55 PM, J.G.Harston wrote:
I'm getting all messages, and my replies are coming back to me.
Unless and until one of the aforementioned six members responds, the simplest explanation is that they are not receiving my messages.  If it was just one or two of them I could believe that they simply haven't checked their email inbox since Saturday (9th Feb), but all six?  I know that the membership of this group is probably not typical of the population as a whole (not least in age profile) but not checking emails for three days is something I can't even imagine!