Re: A minor query?

Richard Russell

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 04:19 PM, Leslie Baker wrote:
I have double checked, and there are no typos.
How much delay did you add?  Have you tried adding a silly amount (e.g. a second) so you can see the sequence in which things are happening?  One useful diagnostic would be to output the values that are being passed into PROCdrawall (I find that putting them in the title bar is a good technique because that doesn't interfere with the rest of the GUI).  Is it being passed the dimensions of the 'full' window or only the dimensions of the (incorrect) reduced-size window?

Feel free to take this exchange to direct email if you prefer.