Re: A minor query?

Richard,

I have inserted the code you previously sent me into bbcsdl.bbc. When invoking the ide from the desktop icon the screen is filled with a maximized window, but the ‘edit’ window still covers only part of it – about half the height and three quarters of the width. I have double checked, and there are no typos.

From: bb4w@groups.io [mailto:bb4w@groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Russell
Sent: 12 February, 2019 3:41 PM
To: bb4w@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bb4w] A minor query?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 03:25 PM, Leslie Baker wrote:

Does it matter where in that file I place the extra code?

I'm not really sure what you mean.  Are you saying you've already tried my suggested modification but it hasn't helped?  If you are wanting to perform a more drastic modification involving an extra PROC or FN, don't worry about where you put it; I would move it to where I thought it ought to go anyway when incorporating it in the master version!  :-)