Re: A minor query?

Does it matter where in that file I place the extra code?

From: bb4w@groups.io [mailto:bb4w@groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Russell
Sent: 12 February, 2019 2:26 PM
To: bb4w@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bb4w] A minor query?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 02:14 PM, Leslie Baker wrote:

Its round the houses but it does work.

However it's most unlikely to be reliable.  The underlying cause, I am almost certain, is what I described: the 'window size changed' notification is being generated before the window has 'settled' to its final size, so the VDU 26 is not picking up the correct dimensions.  Please try the modification to SDLIDE.bbc that I suggested, if the addition of a small delay resolves the issue I will incorporate that change in the 'master' version.