Is there anybody there?

Richard Russell

I am very conscious that messages that I have posted here in the last few days are not receiving any replies.  I announced the release of BBCSDL v1.00c with a request for feedback: NOTHING.  I specifically asked David Nichols to test the new version and report back: NOTHING.  I responded to Leslie Baker about his window resizing problems: NOTHING.  Either I am being ignored or a technical fault is causing my messages not to be forwarded to members who receive them as emails (in which case I am talking to myself); I'm not sure which is preferable!!