From: bb4w@groups.io [mailto:bb4w@groups.io] On Behalf Of J.G.Harston
Sent: 12 February, 2019 2:05 PM
To: bb4w@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bb4w] A minor query?

On 12-02-2019 08:36, Leslie Baker wrote:
initially is in a smallish window, if I click the maximise button the
screen fills with the white window, but the actual ide area is only
about one quarter of that.
Here when running BBSDL on Windows 7 the 'chose IDE' window initially opens
twice the needed size then resizes within less than a second to the size
needed. When SDLIDE is selected there is a very brief flicker of a window
smaller than needed, then the correct size IDE window is drawn, smaller than
full screen.

If I click 'maximize', the window maximises, and the IDE area appears within
it for about a second, then it is redrawn filling the window.
Is that what you mean? It was a bit fiddly to capture this:

http://mdfs.net/temp/resize1.gif
http://mdfs.net/temp/resize2.gif

--
J.G.Harston - jgh@... - mdfs.net/jgh