Re: A minor query?

J.G.Harston

On 12-02-2019 08:36, Leslie Baker wrote:
initially is in a smallish window, if I click the maximise button the
screen fills with the white window, but the actual ide area is only
about one quarter of that.
Here when running BBSDL on Windows 7 the 'chose IDE' window initially
opens twice the needed size then resizes within less than a second to
the size needed. When SDLIDE is selected there is a very brief flicker
of a window smaller than needed, then the correct size IDE window
is drawn, smaller than full screen.

If I click 'maximize', the window maximises, and the IDE area appears
within it for about a second, then it is redrawn filling the window.
Is that what you mean? It was a bit fiddly to capture this:

http://mdfs.net/temp/resize1.gif
http://mdfs.net/temp/resize2.gif

--
J.G.Harston - jgh@... - mdfs.net/jgh