From: Richard Russell <news@...>
Date: 08/02/2019 11:51 (GMT+00:00)
To: bb4w@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bb4w] Problem with ellipsefill on Android using BBCSDL 1.00a

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 11:15 AM, gav wrote:
Can someone tell the exactly where to change the line segment value from 3 to 4 please so I can check if that helps.
There are eight  calls to bezierColor() in the PROCellipsefill section of the ellipse.bbc library:

      SYS "GFX_bezierColor",@memhdc%,v%%,   w%%,   4,3,Z%
      SYS "GFX_bezierColor",@memhdc%,v%%+6, w%%+6, 4,3,Z%
      SYS "GFX_bezierColor",@memhdc%,v%%+12,w%%+12,4,3,Z%
      SYS "GFX_bezierColor",@memhdc%,v%%+18,w%%+18,4,3,Z%
      SWAP Z%,@hpal%!(@vdu%?67*4)
      SWAP @vdu%?65,@vdu%?67
      PLOT 143,X%,Y%
      SYS "GFX_bezierColor",@memhdc%,v%%,   w%%,   4,3,Z%
      SYS "GFX_bezierColor",@memhdc%,v%%+6, w%%+6, 4,3,Z%
      SYS "GFX_bezierColor",@memhdc%,v%%+12,w%%+12,4,3,Z%
      SYS "GFX_bezierColor",@memhdc%,v%%+18,w%%+18,4,3,Z%

Please note that if you edit these lines 'in situ' the change will only last for the current session.  As soon as you restart BBCBasic it will revert to the standard library.  For any 'serious' testing I would copy both 'ellipse.bbc' (the library) and 'ellipses.bbc' (the demo program) into the @usr$ folder and edit the copied ellipses.bbc to load the library from @usr$ rather than @lib$.  That way you can make changes which will 'stick'.