Re: Problem with ellipsefill on Android using BBCSDL 1.00a

Richard Russell

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 09:45 AM, Ken Orr wrote:
I am afraid it fails on "modern" android and Windows too.
Before or after the change from 3 line segments to 4?  Failure on Windows is likely to be unrelated, unless (very unusually) your display is configured for 16-bit colour.  You might want to check whether any updated graphics drivers are available for your PC.

  I have attached screenshots of ellipses.bbc
No you haven't, because attachments are not supported (I always access the group using its web interface, not by email)!  If you want to show screenshots please upload them to a suitable public web space and post a link.