From: Richard Russell <news@...>
Date: 06/02/2019 17:58 (GMT+00:00)
To: bb4w@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bb4w] Problem with ellipsefill on Android using BBCSDL 1.00a

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 10:53 PM, Richard Russell wrote:
2. The bounding curve has a 'hole' through which the flood fill can leak (it only needs to be one pixel).
To the extent that I have been able to analyze the problem here, it would appear that this is the cause.  The question then arises: why does the bounding curve (ellipse) have holes through which the flood-fill leaks, and why is it happening on your specific Android device but not generally?  I'm pretty confident that nothing in BBC BASIC is to blame, so I fear it may point to a bug in Samsung's implementation of OpenGL ES 1.1 on your Galaxy S7 phone.

Does anybody here have a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S9?  If so, can they please check whether the 'ellipses' demo works correctly or not?