Re: Can't create apksigner.jar

lettersquash <j.r.freestone@...>

Yes, I think I had made my account an admin one on this laptop to avoid the interruptions, but either undid it (with warnings about this from forums, etc.) or maybe just forgot to do it again when I had a complete Windows failure (well, hard-drive failure, to be fair) and had to reinstall.

I have now used the bbc2apk utility successfully, producing perfectly fine results on my tablet with a simple test graphics program. Fantastic, another amazing utility so that I can make the most of my Android devices as well as my laptop! Thank you so much.
:)
John