Re: Can't create apksigner.jar

Richard Russell

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 02:54 PM, lettersquash wrote:
I thought my user account was an admin account
That is the default in Windows, and always has been (before the advent of UAC it was much more of a risk than it is now).  I know some people prefer not to operate that way, which does improve security, but can be inconvenient particularly during installation.  Like all 'compiled' BB4W programs, the requirement to have admin privileges only applies the very first time you run BBC2APK (as it states in the instructions), thereafter it can be run from an unprivileged user account like any other application.