Re: Problem with ellipsefill on Android using BBCSDL 1.00a

Richard Russell

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 02:00 PM, Jon Welch wrote:
I will experiment more and report back if I get it working.
Out of interest, what does 'getri.bbc' report for the 'Pixel format' and 'BitsPerPixel'?  I presume that you're not actually wanting to use filled, angled, ellipses in a 'real' application?  They are rarely needed, in my experience, and best avoided.  Axis-aligned ellipses (using the regular ELLIPSE and ELLIPSE FILL) statements should work reliably.