Problem with ellipsefill on Android using BBCSDL 1.00a

Jon Welch

I have just installed the latest BBCSDL 1.00a on my Samsung S7 phone and tried to run the new ellipses.bbc example program.

Rather than get the filled ellipses as per running it on Windows or Linux, the entire background of the screen flashed different colours, 8 outline ellipses were drawn and then the program hung.

If I comment out the call to the ellipsefill procedure, the program draws infinite outline ellipses as expected.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar enough with the code in the ellipse.bbc library to debug this further.