Re: BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0 v1.00a released

Richard Russell

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 05:09 AM, R.E. wrote:
I can simply put the file I download from your site
into my Android and have it install then compile my program there
Mobile platforms are an exception to the rule: whilst you will need an Android device to test your program, building your 'application bundle' (APK file) must be done on a Windows PC.  It remains to be seen if it will be possible to implement a similar process for iOS, but if it is then building for that platform will need to be done on a Mac.  Otherwise (that is, for desktop platforms) you need to create the application on the target platform.