Re: BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0 v1.00a released

R.E.

  Thank you very much for the info on moving to a Mac.
  I will find a Mac somewhere.  I think as you said that is the simplest solution for me.
 I have an Android phone so I can proceed with that path for now.   I can simply put the file I download from your site
into my Android and have it install then compile my program there.  I managed to get the code changed enough
that it runs in the apk on my windows so I'll try moving it.
   Once more Mr Russell I want to thank you for your great program.   It has me coding again after a 30 year layoff.
I'm writing all the little programs I want as I want them.  Nice.
-Stephen Hatch
Dewey Arizona