Re: BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0 v1.00a released

DaveinSpain

Take your finger off and it should be there, where your finger was!
This was to help me build a sliding block puzzle.
See: http://www.squarerootgames.com/pictures/DirtyDozenPuzzle_StartingPositions.jpg

I've been examining your excellent jigsaw puzzle but can't get the hang of using structures and how to move the blocks. I think I've become quite simple minded and it is frustrating.
Dave N