Re: BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0 v1.00a released

Richard Russell

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 05:56 PM, DaveinSpain wrote:
I wanted it to see exactly where on a picture I am pointing.
I'm not sure that I understand.  Using a touch screen 'conventionally' you wouldn't be able to see a pointer because it would always be underneath your finger or stylus.  Even if you have a transparent stylus (I've never seen one) the usual reason for wanting a mouse pointer - to make sure you are in the right place before 'clicking' - doesn't apply because you must already be touching the screen by then.