Re: Am I allowed to post here?

Ian_Wade_G3NRW

Richard

I caused upset at BBC R&D every bit as much as I have here, even to the extent that my eventual redundancy was at least partly on the grounds that several colleagues found it impossible to work with me and complained about me.
I can well understand that. When I first came across you all those years ago, I had similar thoughts. I came to the conclusion that you don't suffer fools gladly, but I soon got you calibrated and realised you're quite a pussycat really! :-)

Come back, all is forgiven. We still eagerly await your return.

Regards

Ian