Re: Am I allowed to post here?

Ian_Wade_G3NRW

Richard

Coming late to this thread, there is little more I can add to what has already been said.

You _have_ been missed. You _are_ Mr BBC Basic.

I can assure you: your immediate return to full participation is eagerly awaited.

Regards

Ian

On 18/08/2018 14:32, Hated Moron wrote:
When I was 'persuaded' to leave the forum I also resigned from this group, on the basis that I was just as unwelcome here. However nobody has actually confirmed that, so I am just 'testing the water' to see what the reaction might be to me occasionally posting - for example announcements.