Re: Invitation to test the iOS edition of BBC BASIC

Storer, Darren

Hi Richard,

Seemingly/annoyingly the UDID "finder" family of 3rd party apps stopped working after iOS 7. The last time I used it successfully was for Reuben Scratton's iBeeb (BBC Micro Emulator) which even ran Elite but sadly the project was never released via the Apple App Store.

Thanks for the opportunity to help with iOS testing.

Regards

Darren

On 7 March 2018 at 15:39, Richard Russell <news@...> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 07:32 am, Storer, Darren wrote:
For previous iOS app testing projects I've used UDID finder
Knowing some people's (understandable) reluctance to install apps of unknown 'pedigree', and noting the customer reviews ("Gives a random string in place of the device's actual UDID") I didn't want to recommend this method.  But if you find it works it's certainly more convenient than connecting to a PC or Mac.