Re: OT: Teletext frame editors..

Rob O'Donnell

There are lots, I have at least a dozen..

Or you could just go to http://edit.tf

Rob.

--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse brevity or spoiling mistooks.

On 25 Feb 2018 20:57, "Storer, Darren" <darren.storer@...> wrote:
Hi Alex,

JGH has a Teletext editor that could potentially be converted to run under BB4W...

Hope this helps

Darren

On 25 February 2018 at 19:49, Alex Farlie <alex.farlie@...> wrote:
Does anyone know of any reasonable ones?

I was using http://teastop.co.uk/teletext/wxted/index.html  for a while but it seemed to be very simplistic.

Given that MODE 7 was used exetensively for BBS on the BBC Micro, there must have been 'frame' editors that existed, some of which may well have been in BBC BASIC.

My reason for asking is wanting to "eventually" draw some mockups for what a  pre internet Wikivoyage (A Travel guide)  might have looked like ;)