Re: OT: Teletext frame editors..

Richard Russell

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 11:49 am, Alex Farlie wrote:
Does anyone know of any reasonable ones?
Written in BBC BASIC specifically?  I'm not claiming it is "reasonable" (it isn't, by the standards of teletext editors generally) but of course there's mine!  It's based closely on the teletext editing part of my Test Card Generator software - I think I just stripped it out to make it a separate app.  Are you after source code or a Windows executable?  If you want a taster of what mine is like you can download the TCG software from my web site - you don't need the physical generator to run it!