Should I bundle Rubik.bbc with the Android edition? #poll

Richard Russell

I know it's rather pathetic to create a poll for such a trivial question, but what the heck.  I currently bundle Rubik.bbc with the desktop editions of BBCSDL but not with the Android edition.  The main reason is its size: there are 6 Mbytes of data tables (less when zipped) that the program uses to solve the cube, and I was concerned not to bloat the already quite large APK.  There are also issues of controlling it from a touchscreen, but not insurmountable.

It's a visually attractive program and an impressive demo of what BBC BASIC can achieve, and as such something that perhaps people would like to have on their phone or tablet without the hassle of copying it across themselves.  So should I add it to the Android bundle or not?  Please try to resist the temptation to vote 'don't care', that doesn't help me at all.

Thank you for voting. Results will be available when the poll is closed.