Re: 64 bit MAC software.

Richard Russell

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:17 am, Richard Weir wrote:
As a person who doesn't use Mac OS, I feel I have no voice in this matter, except to say it seems a shame
At least you are engaging in the issue!  I don't feel that I can - or should - make decisions that will affect the future of BBC BASIC on my own.  I need - somehow - to get people to take an interest in the 64-bit question, even if personally they are content to use only BBC BASIC for Windows.  Perversely, I'd actually quite like Microsoft to announce that Windows is dropping support for 32-bit apps because that would concentrate the mind wonderfully, but I don't expect it to happen soon.