Re: 64 bit MAC software.

Richard Russell

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 10:33 am, Richard Russell wrote:
I would ideally like to have a serious discussion with BBC BASIC users about all the issues
Unless somebody responds to the contrary, I am going to assume that nobody is unduly concerned about BBC BASIC continuing to be available for Mac OS in the long term, so that when support for 32-bit apps is dropped by Apple it will simply cease to work.  Exactly when that will be has not been announced, but I think it is highly likely to be within the next couple of years.