Re: The next steps in installing apps on the Android phone

Richard Russell

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 12:19 pm, Ian_Wade_G3NRW wrote:
Re the other libraries, yes please email them to me,
What other libraries?  I'm very confused (not for the first time).

there is no matching paste function.

I realised afterwards that it's actually called 'Paste file', but I thought you'd work out what I meant! Also remember that it's a 'context sensitive' menu (a long-press is like a right-click in Windows) so you will only see that item if you long-press where there isn't a file. It's all described at the web page to which I linked.