The next steps in installing apps on the Android phone

Ian_Wade_G3NRW

Richard

I (think I) am getting closer to installing and running .bbc programs on my phone. Using Windows File Explorer on my PC, with the phone connected via a USB port, I can now see the folder structure on the phone.

I am sure you documented the instructions for what to do next somewhere in this group, but I can't find them. So here are my assumptions.

1. Download Android (4.2.1 or later): http://www.rtr.myzen.co.uk/BBCBasic.apk (8.1 Mbytes) onto the PC. Then transfer it to the Apps folder in the phone.

2. Transfer .bbc files from the PC to the phone, but where do I copy them to in the phone so that BBCBasic.apk can find them?

Ian