Re: Testers wanted

Paul Marshall

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 02:41 pm, Richard Russell wrote:
I'm almost pleased that my utility has the bug so that I can abandon it with a clear conscience
Please dont give up! It must be immensely frustrating that it doesnt work on a couple of devices and it cant help that people dont read the whole thread, and that in my case I forget what you've already told me.  I know you cant have an application that only works for some people but it should be encouraging if a number of us confirm that it is working.